Poipoia te Manawa Making Magic
Date: Sunday 16th April 2023, approx 9am-3pm
Where: Hamilton City Netball Centre
Who: Under 14 & Under 16 players (nominated by their school/kura)
What to expect
Poipoia te Manawa Making Magic will provide players the opportunity to experience the next stage of their Netball.
Players can experience and have access to high-level coaches and will be able to incorporate their learnt skills in game situations.
Players will learn how to fitness test with the support of our Netball Smart Activator.
The programme focus is to progress individual athlete development.
- Open to players who are interested in further developing their netball, nominated by their school/kura.
- U16 players must be age 15 (born 2008) or 16 (born 2007) as at 01 January in the year of the representative season
- U14 players must be age 13 (born 2010) or 14 (born 2009) as at 01 January in the year of the representative season
- Netball Smart – Group warm-up
- Fitness testing – 1 x 5m, 10m sprints, Bronco, vertical jump
- Coaching Sessions – Attacking, Defence, mid-court, shooting
- Game Plays – 7v7 – coaches will support players during play.
- Cool Down
For further information and if schools haven't received an email please contact Shannon Martin, Youth Coordinator, email@example.com.