U19’s 2019 Representative Squad Announcement
Congratulations to all those who have been named in the Hamilton City Netball Centre Representative Squad for 2019.
Aimee Topia, Anahia Noble, Asher Grapes, Braxton Te Ririni, Georgie Edgecombe,
Greer Sinclair, Kataraina Ormsby, Kate Littlejohn, Katie Te Ao, Morgan Hutchings,
Phoebe Tumata, Summer Parekura, T'neya Onehi-Karena, Tegan Foster, Teagan Broomfield.
If you are selected to Represent Hamilton City Netball Centre in this team please note the following obligations and read the full Representative Team Policies and Procedures before committing.
Final Team will be named 24th June 2019
- All players must commit to all training sessions, workshops and all other related activities arranged for the squad/team for the current season.
Netball NZ U19 Champs:
- All players must be able to play at the Netball NZ U19 Champs, to be eligible to trial.
- Dates: 8 -11 July 2019
- Venue: ILT Stadium Southland, Invercargill
- Fees for this season are $1550.00 (maximum amount)
- This includes flights, accommodation and food to the Netball New Zealand U19 Championships to Invercargill. We have secured a Grant from New Zealand Community Trust to help cover accommodation, which has enabled us to decrease this amount from $2100.00. The team will have opportunities to do fundraising to help with reducing costs.
- All players must be financial to both their school, club and HCNC.
- All player fees are due 2 weeks after teams are announced, unless a payment plan has been approved by HCNC.
Sandra Carter is passionate about netball, her background has been with Bay of Plenty and Waikato as a player, manager and coach.
Sandra says “My philosophy is based on values and hard-work. I really enjoy seeing young athletes get the opportunity to enjoy their passion of netball and strive to get an opportunity to reach their goals”.