2020 Season Updates
26 March 2020
COVID-19 - Level 4 - Lockdown
We are at Level 4 of New Zealand’s four-level COVID-19 alert system. It is likely Level 4 measures will stay in place for a number of weeks.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
The game of Netball will not be resuming in any form until the government lifts the Lockdown and allows sport to resume.
We will send out information to Club and Team Managers as and when it becomes available to us.
Do watch out on our website and Facebook pages in the coming weeks for ways in which you can still be part of the sport we all love from your home
Stay safe and stay at home so that we can see you all back on the courts in the near future.
2020 Competition Dates and 2020 Competition Structure and Regulations are at the bottom of this page and have been added to individual competition webpages.
Further information and explanations have been sent out to Club Managers and School Contacts. Please contact us if you Club or School has not received this information.
New Competition and Registration System
In 2019 we launched a new website, registration program and a new competition management system.
We are asking all Club Managers and School Administrators to login and update club/school details. A snapshot of the registration process is listed below.
- Club Managers/Administrators will receive an email with temporary login details and instructions on how to change the password for your account.
- The Club Manager/Administrators will login as the manager/administrator and manage clubs or school. The Club Manager/Administrator will be able to see draws, check club balances, and register teams.
- It is the job of the Club Manager/Administrator to create teams and team managers.
- Once Club Managers/Administrators create teams and team managers, the system will automatically send out an email to team managers with login details.
- The team manager will login and register players/coaches/umpires.
- After players/coaches/umpires have been entered, an email will be sent to them so they can update contact and details like date of birth.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 07 847 4007