COVID-19 - Level 4 - Lockdown
We are at Level 4 of New Zealand’s four-level COVID-19 alert system. It is likely Level 4 measures will stay in place for a number of weeks.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
The game of Netball will not be resuming in any form until the government lifts the Lockdown and allows sport to resume.
We will send out information to Club and Team Managers as and when it becomes available to us.
Do watch out on our website and Facebook pages in the coming weeks for ways in which you can still be part of the sport we all love from your home
Stay safe and stay at home so that we can see you all back on the courts in the near future.
Community Coach Award 1
CCA1 modules are the first step on the Netball New Zealand Coaching pathway targeted for both entry level coaches and/or coaches wanting to upskll and share knowledge. The framework will provide coaches with the necessary skills to provide coaching up to and including U16 age group.
There are nine modules in total to complete CCA1. You do not have to complete all modules at once. We will offer each module several times each year.
For more information on each modules download descriptions on the right hand side of this page.
To register: click on the 'Register' button at the top of this page.
Venue: all modules are held at Hamilton City Netball Centre
Cost: $25 per module
Player Centred Coaching (PCC) - Must complete this module first
- Saturday 15th February - 8.30am -10.30am
- Tuesday 3rd March - 6.00pm-8.00pm
- Saturday 15th February - 11am - 1.30pm
- Thursday 19th March - 6.00pm - 8.30pm
- Saturday 15th February - 2pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday 5th March - 6.00pm-8.00pm
- Saturday 22nd February - 8.30am -11am
- Saturday 22nd February - 11.30am - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 17th March 6.00-8.00pm
- Saturday 22nd February - 2pm - 4.30pm
- Saturday 29th February - 8.30am -11am
Building Effective Relationships
- Saturday 29th February 11.30am - 2pm
- Saturday 29th February - 2.30pm - 5pm
Any other queries please contact Irene Gubb: Email - Coach Development