Open Rep Tournament
2023 HCNC Open Representative Tournament
Sunday 6th August 2023
The Peak, Rototuna High School, Kimbrae Drive, Hamilton
- All Open Grade teams entered must be a representative of a Netball Centre from any region in New Zealand
- $120 per team, invoiced after entries closed
- Friday 28th July - Download Entry form from this page. Email entry form to email@example.com
- All teams will have minimun of 4 x 20 minute games, and maximun of 6x 20 minute games (10 minute halves; 3 minute half time)
- Example Structure:
- Game 1 & 2 back-to-back – 7 minutes between games
- 1 hour break
- Game 3 & 4 back-to-back – 7 minutes between games
- 1 hour break
- Final Game/s
- No injury time will be added to the game times.
- All teams will play under INF rules.
- All Hamilton City Netball Centre policies and procedures will be adhered to including the Code of Conduct.
- NB: Substitutions and Team Changes a.
- Both teams have the right to make substitutions and/or team changes when:
- a player calls time
- play is stopped for injury/illness or blood
- Time will be held at the discretion of the umpire. i.
- Teams have up to 30 seconds to make a substitution. The clock will continue.
- The number of substitutions is not limited.
- Each team must provide a qualified Umpire (minimum Centre Theory and/or ITU) who will umpire their own teams’ games.
- Teams to provide own Team match ball
- Teams are to supply their own first aid kit
- First aid services will be on site.