2023 HCNC Representative Tournament
Sunday 25th June 2023
Minogue Park Netball Complex, Moore Street, Forest Lake, Hamilton
- All teams entered must be a representative team of a Netball Centre in any region of NZ.
- Under 18
- Under 17 Mens & Mixed
- Under 16
- Under 16 Development
- Under 14
- Under 14 Development
- $90 per team, invoiced after entries closed
- Friday 16th June - Download Entry form from this page. Email entry form to email@example.com
- All teams will have minimun of 4 x 20 minute games, and maximun of 6x 20 minute games (10 minute halves; 3 minute half time)
- Example structure:
- Game 1 & 2 back-to-back – 7 minutes between games
- 1 hour break
- Game 3 & 4 back-to-back – 7 minutes between games
- 1 hour break
- Final Game/s
- This format has been chosen to give teams the chance to play as many teams as possible and replicate the 40 minute games at Champs. The format also takes into consideration NNZ Player Development Guidelines.
- No injury time will be added to the game times.
- All teams will play under INF rules.
- All Hamilton City Netball Centre policies and procedures will be adhered to including the Code of Conduct.
- NB: Substitutions and Team Changes a.
- Both teams have the right to make substitutions and/or team changes when:
- a player calls time
- play is stopped for injury/illness or blood
- Time will be held at the discretion of the umpire. i.
- Teams have up to 30 seconds to make a substitution. The clock will continue.
- The number of substitutions is not limited.
- Each team must provide a qualified Umpire (minimum Centre Theory and/or ITU) who will umpire their own teams’ games.
- Teams to provide own Team match ball
- Teams are to supply their own first aid kit
- First aid services will be on site.
- There will be no surcharge on recorded injuries. $5 - 10 for strapping.